Must be able to pass a background check and 5-panel drug screening. Must have had or be willing to get Flu shot and PPD test.
We are the region’s leading provider of industrial cleaning and facility maintenance services. Drawing on our extensive experience in the healthcare, financial, retail and educational environments, we help our customers maintain a clean and safe working environment . We are growing rapidly and were recently recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
What You'll Do
As a Floor Care Technician, you'll be engaged in all aspects of floor maintenance: stripping, waxing, burnishing, sealing, etc. You will work independently or be part of a team of 2-3 Technicians.
What We'll Love About You
We value people who have experience but are open to learning new skills:
- Able to keep safety in mind as our most important goal in everything we do
- Operate and maintain all floor cleaning and finishing equipment like floor buffers, burnishes, water extraction machines, carpet cleaning equipment, etc.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Project experience in busy areas a plus
- Driver's license and reliable transportation
Why You'll Love Us
- Rapidly expanding company with many opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical benefits
An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.