We are the region’s leading provider of industrial cleaning and facility maintenance services. Drawing on our extensive experience in the healthcare, financial, retail and educational environments, we help our customers maintain a clean and safe working environment. We are growing rapidly and were recently recognized by INC Magazine for the third time as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
What You'll Do
As a Housekeeping Technician, you'll be part of a team supporting facility cleanliness. Experience is preferred but not required for this position. We will train the right person to excel in this healthcare environment. Duties for this position include:
What We'll Love About You
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors
- Dusting and detailing
- Cleaning hallways, lobbies, kitchens, and other facilities
- Polishing and shining brightwork, glass and metal surfaces
- Checking, cleaning, and stocking restrooms
- Emptying trash and recycling containers
- Various other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
We value people who have experience but are open to learning new skills:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Able to keep safety in mind as our most important goal in everything we do
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Access to reliable transportation