Must have advanced floor care experience and a valid driver's license.
We are the region’s leading provider of industrial cleaning and facility maintenance services. Drawing on our extensive experience in the healthcare, financial, retail and educational environments, we help our customers maintain a clean and safe working environment . We are growing rapidly and were recently recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
What You'll Do
As a Floor Care Team Lead, you'll be managing teams of 2-3, working and supervising multiple projects related to floor care. You'll leverage your knowledge in all aspects of floor maintenance: stripping, waxing, burnishing, sealing, etc.; and working with various floor types: VCT, Tarrazzo, SVT, and LVP.
What We'll Love About You
We value people who have experience but are open to learning new skills:
Why You'll Love Us
- Able to keep safety in mind as our most important goal in everything we do
- Operate and maintain all floor cleaning and finishing equipment like floor buffers, burnishes, water extraction machines, carpet cleaning equipment, etc.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Project experience in busy areas a plus
- Experience managing people required
- Prior healthcare environment experience a plus
- Driver's license and reliable transportation
An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Rapidly expanding company with many opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical benefits