What You'll Do
As a Floor Care Technician, you'll be engaged in all aspects of floor maintenance: stripping, waxing, burnishing, sealing, etc. You will work independently or be part of a team of 2-3 Technicians.
We are the region’s leading provider of industrial cleaning and facility maintenance services. Drawing on our extensive experience in the healthcare, financial, retail and educational environments, we help our customers maintain a clean and safe working environment . We are growing rapidly and were recently recognized by INC Magazine (again!) as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
What We'll Love About You
Why You'll Love Us
- We value people who have experience but are open to learning new skills:
- Able to keep safety in mind as our most important goal in everything we do
- Operate and maintain all floor cleaning and finishing equipment like floor buffers, burnishes, water extraction machines, carpet cleaning equipment, etc.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Project experience in busy areas a plus
- Driver's license and reliable transportation
Rapidly expanding company with many opportunities for advancement
Paid time off and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.