We are the region’s leading provider of industrial cleaning and facility maintenance services. Drawing on our extensive experience in the healthcare, financial, retail and educational environments, we help our customers maintain a clean and safe working environment. We are growing rapidly and were recently recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
What You'll Do
As a Housekeeping Technician, you'll be part of a team supporting facility cleanliness. Experience is preferred but not required for this position. We will train the right person to excel in this healthcare environment. Duties for this position include:
What We'll Love About You
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors
- Dusting and detailing
- Cleaning hallways, lobbies, kitchens, and other facilities
- Polishing and shining brightwork, glass and metal surfaces
- Checking, cleaning, and stocking restrooms
- Emptying trash and recycling containers
- Various other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
We value people who have experience but are open to learning new skills:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Able to keep safety in mind as our most important goal in everything we do
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Access to reliable transportation