We are the region’s leading provider of industrial cleaning and facility maintenance services. Drawing on our extensive experience in the healthcare, financial, retail and educational environments, we help our customers maintain a clean and safe working environment . We are growing rapidly and were recently recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America.
What You'll Do
As a Dietary Aide, your duties will include preparing and cooking food dishes, delivering food to particular patients and assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining a clean, sanitary workplace.. Experience is preferred but not required for this position. We will train the right person to excel in this healthcare environment. Duties for this position include:
What We'll Love About You
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages following specific procedures
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Taking inventory of kitchen supplies and food items
- Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
We value people who have experience but are open to learning new skills:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Able to keep safety in mind as our most important goal in everything we do
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Access to reliable transportation